Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Protection offers four-year programs (240 credits – curriculum) leading to Bachelor of Science in Engineering (B.S.E.) in:
- Chemical Engineering (7 specializations*)
- Environmental Engineering (1 specialization*)
- Engineering and Management (1 specialization*)
*only in Romanian language.
Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Protection offers two-year programs (120 credits – curriculum) leading to Master of Science in Engineering (M.S.E.) in:
- Chemical Engineering (4 specializations in Romanian language)
- Environmental Engineering (2 specialization in Romanian language and 1 specialization in English language)
All students registered at ”Gheorghe Asachi” Tehnical Univerity can have free access to the Faculty’s library as to all other University’s libraries and to other libraries in Iasi.
Access to the library services is possible based on the entrance permit (which is also valid for the library branches). Permits can be obtained from the Permits Office, the Central Library building, ground floor. Necessary documents: student certificate, ID card /passport, a small-size photo.
Other libraries in Iaşi:
- “Mihai Eminescu” Central University Library of Iasi (http://www.bcu-iasi.ro)
- Romanian Academy Library (http://www.biblacad.ro/)
- French Cultural Centre (http://www.institutfrancais-roumanie.com)
- British Council (http://www.britishcouncil.org/romania.htm)
- German Cultural Centre (http://www.kulturzentrum-iasi.ro/index.php?lang=de)
University Campus comprises 21 halls of residence in the “Tudor Vladimirescu” Campus area, which is very close to the university and is situated at 10 minutes from the center of the city. The Erasmus incoming students are accommodated in T8, in rooms for two. A place in a hall of residence costs about 50 Euro per month. Each student must pay a guarantee for 300 Euro.
Language proficiency – English is required.